- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Manuel has been invited to give a plenary talk at the IEEE-Sponsored 5th International Conference of Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition (SoCPaR 2014) [http://www.mirlabs.org/socpar14/]. The title of the talk was “Intelligence for Embedded Systems”.
Manuel has been invited to be a speaker at the 2014 IEEE CIS / REGIM-Lab. Summer School on Computational Intelligence – Theory and Applications (SS-CITA’2014) [http://cita.regim.org]. The topic of the talk is “Supervised learning in stationary and non-stationary environments”