The paper “Just-in-Time Classifiers for Recurrent Concepts” by C. Alippi, G. Boracchi and M. Roveri received the 2016 IEEE CIS Outstanding TNNLS Paper Award from the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
- Program Chair of IJCNN 2019