- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
- Program Chair of IJCNN 2019
Monthly Archives: October 2015
The book chapter “Sensors and Wireless Sensor Networks as data sources: models and languages”, by A. Schreiber and M. Roveri, has been published in Data Management in Pervasive Systems – Springer Cham, Heidelberg, pp.69-92. Link to the book web site
The paper “Learning in Nonstationary Environments: a Survey”, by G. Ditzler, M. Roveri, C. Alippi, R. Polikar has been published in IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, Vol. 10, November 2015. Link to the paper.