The paper “Learning in Nonstationary Environments: a Survey”, by G. Ditzler, M. Roveri, C. Alippi, R. Polikar has been published in IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, Vol. 10, November 2015. Link to the paper.
- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence