The paper “Designing HMM Models in the Age of Big Data” by C. Alippi, S. Ntalampiras and M. Roveri received the Best Regular Paper Award at the INNS Conference on Big Data, October 23-25, 2016, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2016.
- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence