Manuel Roveri is Program Chair of the 2019 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) will be held at the InterContinental Budapest Hotel in Budapest, Hungary on July 14-19, 2019. The conference is organized by the International Neural Network Society (INNS) in cooperation with the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence