Thesholds and ARLs of the considered CDT have been computed through simulations since an analytical derivation of the test statistic of the CDT is hard to obtain. Thresholds have been computed as follows: for each value of p and α and γ, we simulated 10,000 experiments in which we randomly generated a p-variate normal distribution with random mean vector and covariance matrix. The threshold h is set to guarantee that the empirical probability of having a false pos- itive detection by the proposed CDT on a fixed data-sequence whose length is 2γp is equal to the confidence parameter α. Computed thresholds are ARL are here detailed.
- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence