- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
Category Archives: Awards
The IEEE CIS ADCOM has decided to bestow the 2018 IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine Outstanding Paper Award to Gregory Ditzler, Manuel Roveri, Cesare Alippi and Robi Polikar, for the paper entitled “Learning in Nonstationary Environments: A survey”, IEEE Computational Intelligence … Continue reading
The paper “Designing HMM Models in the Age of Big Data” by C. Alippi, S. Ntalampiras and M. Roveri received the Best Regular Paper Award at the INNS Conference on Big Data, October 23-25, 2016, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2016.
The paper “Just-in-Time Classifiers for Recurrent Concepts” by C. Alippi, G. Boracchi and M. Roveri received the 2016 IEEE CIS Outstanding TNNLS Paper Award from the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.