- Keynote Talk on “Tiny Machine Learning and Edge AI”
- Technical Talk at the “John McCarthy Memorial Lecture (JML)” by the IEEE CIS Chapter, Hyderabad Section, India
- Plenary Talk @ IncrLearn Workshop 2020
- Guest Editor of Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Human-in-the-Loop Cyber Physical Systems
- Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
Category Archives: Publications
The book chapter “Sensors and Wireless Sensor Networks as data sources: models and languages”, by A. Schreiber and M. Roveri, has been published in Data Management in Pervasive Systems – Springer Cham, Heidelberg, pp.69-92. Link to the book web site
The paper “Learning in Nonstationary Environments: a Survey”, by G. Ditzler, M. Roveri, C. Alippi, R. Polikar has been published in IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine, Vol. 10, November 2015. Link to the paper.
The paper “A reprogrammable and intelligent monitoring system for rock collapse forecasting” by C. Alippi, G. Boracchi, M. Roveri has been accepted for publication in IEEE Systems Journal, 2015.